The role of the program committee is to ensure quality and adapting the contents of the M.Sc. Program.
The program committee is accountable to the Dean of the Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources. The Program Committee is supported by the Advisory Board.
Apart from faculty members, there are external scientists, and two students from each student year. The committee and is chaired by the Program Director.
- Dr.Benno Pokorny, Institute of Forest Sciences
- Dr. Georg Winkel, Institute of Environmental Social Science and Geography, Forest and Environmental Policy
- Prof. Dr. Tim Freytag, Institute of Environmental Social Science and Geography, Human Geography
- Dr. Ingrid Wehr, Arnold Bergstrasser Institute
- Dr. Astrid Carrapatoso, Faculty of Humanities, Department of Political Sciences
- Dr. Patrick Blumschein, University of Education (PH)
- Dr. Philipp Späth, Institute of Environmental Social Science and Geography, Environmental Governance
- Mr. Matthew Bach, Student representative WS 12
- Ms. Syahrina D. Anggraini, Student representative WS 12
- Mr. Robert Gundlach, Student representative WS 11
- Ms. Aura Villanueva Juanes, Student representative WS 11